Kelly Mitchell is an independent wine consultant and educator. She is a wine specialist and sales person, educating consumer audiences on various wine topics and is recognized by the most elite wine buyers and sommeliers as a knowledgeable wine professional.
Kelly is a sales representative for Skurnik Wines & Spirits, an importer and distributor of fine wines and spirits. She continues to study wine through the Wine & Spirits Education Trust (WSET) at the International Wine Center. Kelly consults as a wine educator on a variety of consumer driven wine topics, as a guest sommelier for wine tastings and events, and as a private consultant for wine enthusiasts and collectors.
Kelly has a B.A. from Spelman College and is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated. She holds the WSET Level 2 Certificate in wine education from the International Wine Center. She has a Diploma from the B.N.I.A. in France as a certified expert in Armagnac, France’s oldest brandy. When she is not working in wine Kelly enjoys spin class, yoga, live music, and cooking.
enthusiasts & collectors
- Private sommelier
- Signature event wine – birthday parties, weddings, etc.
- Customized wine tastings
- Wine dinner concepts in partnership with personal chefs
- Wine speaking engagements and seminars
- Personal wine sourcing and shopping
- Wine collection development
- Wine cellar management – inventory, organizing and valuation
- Wine related concierge services
brands & Business
- Wine education and seminars
- Wine industry strategist
- Integration of wine concepts in marketing and ad campaigns
- Corporate wine tastings
- Customized wine solutions for clients
For serious inquiries, please complete the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.